Sunday, May 24, 2009

I'm finally an official scuba diver!


Yesterday morning was my last dive! After the rain storm the previous day it brought the visibility down from 8 ft. to only 3-4 ft! And i thought it was dark the first time! Anyway, i completed the last 6 skills i needed to and got my picture taken for my diver card! I am officially an open water scuba diver girl... finally!!!!! I feel so accomplished and excited for my future dives, where hopefully I'll be seeing way better things! Today I finally have to start packing, i can't procrastinate any longer... i got my raincoat, walking shoes and one piece swimsuits all ready to go! Thank you so much mom and dad and everyone else who's helped me get prepared for this in the last few weeks! I LOVE YOU ALL! I sure hope the long flights go by quickly.

Church with Baden's family today was great, I'll miss going every Sunday. Tomorrow is my last full day here and since its memorial day everyone has the day off to spend it with me! We get to have a BBQ at my moms work then hopefully I'll also get to go see my boyfriends family again, I'm going to miss everyone so much!