Monday, June 29, 2009

Part 2: AJ Hackett Bungy in Queenstown!

Friday, 26th of June


I won the raffled GRAND PRIZE to get a FREE AJ Hackett Bungy experience!!!! It's the third thing i have won since i have been here and i took it as a sign, i booked the Nevis Arc and Sara agreed to do it with me so i wasn't by myself! The bus ride was full of nerves but as i got closer to the drop i got more excited and my adrenaline was pumping! I couldn't wait!










The suspended shakey bridge to the launch pad above the valley, 160 METERS HIGH!!!!!


What was going on in my head showing through hahaha


Getting harnassed and ready!


The group!








Kathryn came for moral support which we needed! haha



no looking back now!



Sooooo beautiful!


Before the fall!


The highest bungy swing!!!! the rope was 120 Meters!!!



5...4...3...2...1!!!!!!!




"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"





"I'm FALLIIIIINGGGGGG!!!! AHHH!" - Me haha




"I LOVE NEW ZEALAND!!!!!" -Me and Sara!


"I would do this again!!!" - Me
I was soooo HAPPY and proud i did it! It was AMAZING!







YAY us and our proof!


That night was the start of the huge Winterfestival so we got to

see a firework show before a concert and huge crowds of people that all

fly in from everywhere in NZ and even Australia for this huge month

celebration! each weekend is something different! It was fun!





FERGBURGER has the BEST chips!!!!




Kathryn, Sara and I relaxing after a very EXTREME day! haha :)